An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Boys and Girls Club of Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















Yesterday was the annual Christmas celebration at the Hoboken Boys and Girls Club. Santa was there to give out gifts as well as many volunteer "Santa helpers". This club is a non-profit organization located at 123 Jefferson Street in Hoboken. They offer after school activities for children of all ages as well as provide a place for young people to join that offers an alternative to some of the negative influences that effect the young today. The Hoboken Rotary raised money for some of the Christmas gifts for this party and helped out with some of the festivities. But you don't have to be a member of the Rotary to volunteer. Volunteers are always welcome as well as financial donations. To learn more about this important part of our community, you can visit their website at http://www.bgchc.org/index.php?PID=1


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives