An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



pricing your property in a slower market


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good article from yesterdays Wall Street Journal regarding pricing in this market. Pricing it right will make a difference and if you are not ready to do that, it might be better to wait a little longer to sell or list your home. Click on the below article to read it.
RealEstateJournal | Dump This House: Unloading Your Property in a Slow Market


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives