An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



office space for rent in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Office Space for Rent in Hoboken’s Best Location

Office space available in a great location, on the
corner of Hudson and Newark Street, steps away from the Path Train.

86 Hudson Street has a few offices available for Nov. 1st (from small to medium in size). The building has a full time receptionist from 9-6 Mon. thru Fri. Space includes use of conference room and kitchen plus 24/7 access to building.

Wonderful exposure with the name of your business on the window of this corner building with a constant flow of people walking by each day.

To get more information please contact listing agent, Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 ext. 121




About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives