An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken Lock


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




At this weeks Rotary meeting, our guest speaker was Captain Anthony Romano of the Hoboken Police Department. Of course one of the topics that he spoke of was crime and safety in our community. One of his suggestions to better protect your home was to make sure you have a safe lock on your door. I know it sounds like common sense but it seems like people don't always address this. He said that having a better lock could possibly lessen the chance of a break-in. Hoboken Lock is a great source for helping you with your locks and they do offer same day service. For more information you can visit their website at Hobokenlock.com They are located at 624 Washington Street in Hoboken.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives