An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



77 Hudson, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A representative from Havnanian Homes came by our office last week to give us an overview on one of the newest buildings being built at 77 Hudson in Jersey City. 77 Hudson is located in the Paulus Hook area of Jersey City.

The building will consist of 48 stories with glass walls as windows, allowing for incredible light and views. The buildings amenities sound amazing from a landscaped roof park to a staffed gym w/juice bar, massage room, outdoor pool, movie room, wi-fi public spaces like an on-site cafe, rooftop bar and fire pit and many, many more daily indulgences. They really designed this complex as something truly complete. If you'd like find out more about purchasing in this building, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 extension 121.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives