An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Anastasia's, Hoboken, Everything Sale


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Stopped by Anastasia's (men's and women's accessories) today at 1006 Washington Street, everything (yes, everything) in the store is on sale - 40% off their entire stock with additional savings on seasonal items. The sale ends this Sunday, January 20th. And by the way, they are moving to a new downtown location this April. The new location will be 88 Garden Street, between Newark & 1st.




About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives