An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



jersey city stuff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I found out about this really great new site yesterday that might help you get rid of those things that you may no longer want but have been holding onto for way too long thinking that you might one day use them. I think most of us are guilty of this and eventually get to the point where we are ready to let go but don't know how or where to do so. This site can assist you in finding others who may actually need or use what we no longer want. Check it out, http://www.jerseycitystuff.org/.



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives