An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Sunday Open Houses


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...















Please join us this Sunday from 1-3 at the following open houses in Hoboken:

72 Garden Street, unit #1L:
2br/2ba duplex condo, approx 1240 sq ft, deeded backyard, w/d in unit, great downtown location steps away from Path train, bus and ferry to NYC
listed for $569,000

902 Willow Avenue, unit #6
2br/1 ba condo, approx 753 sq ft, central air, working gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, steps away to transportation to NYC
listed for $439,000

If you can't make it to the open house and would prefer to schedule a private appointment, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken 201-792.833 or jmarciano@empiregroup.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives