An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



2 bedroom condo's for sale in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





On the Hudson County MLS, there is a total of 295 two bedroom condo's on the market. The average list price is $616,319 with a median price of $595,000. The low is $320,000(675 sq ft on Madison Street) and the high is $1,806,990 (1622 sq ft on Maxwell Lane).
Within these 295 units, there is still a lot of brand new construction and recent re-sales on newer buildings (ie. The Sky Club at 700 1st Street, there are 12 two bedroom units on the MLS in this building).
I get a lot of requests for properties on Hudson, Garden and Bloomfield Street. There is a limited amount of two bedrooms available on these streets (only 5 on Bloomfield and 8 on Garden Street).
So it continues to be a good time to be a buyer....

information compiled on 11.21.06 from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives