An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken Dog Association


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The Hoboken Dog Association started its annual holiday shelter drive today which will go thru December 29th. There will be boxes distributed at the following locations:

Beowoof, Cornerstone Pets, Hoboken fish & Pets, Animal Infirmary of Hoboken, Hoboken Animal Hospital, Graceland Doggie Daycare, Hoboken Historical Museum, Fetch-It Pet Supplies, Fetch-It by the Park, Boca's Play-N-Stay Dog Center, Hounds on the Hudson, River Pets of Edgewater, and Animal General of Edgewater.
They are looking for new or gently used pet cleaning supply products which you can drop off at any of the above locations. Monetary donations should be sent to HDA at PO Box 1084, Hoboken.
On November 18th, donations can be made in person from 11-3 at both Kings locations in Hoboken.
hobokendogs.org


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives