An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



open house Thurs., 5:30-7:30pm Ogden Ave., Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Stop by after work (you can take the elevator from Hoboken & it's right around the corner). The address is 430 Ogden Avenue, unit #4, Jersey City Heights.
This 4-story townhouse condo features:
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, garage parking for 2 cars, approx 2000 sq. ft, den, living room, dining room, eat-in-kitchen and amazing view of NYC from solarium on the top floor of this unit.

List price = $599,000
Annual taxes = $7,183
Monthly maintenance = $300

If you can't make it tonight & would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 office or jmarciano@empiregroup.com.

More photo's available at www.empiregroup.com/430ogden






About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives