An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Trump Plaza, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















I attended a brokers event yesterday at Trump Plaza in Jersey City. We were given an overview of the status of this new luxury residence in Jersey City, which will offer an abundance of amenities such as spa services, sauna, outdoor pool, entertainment lounge, billiard room, golf simulator, fitness center, play area for children and a private screening room and much, much more. You will also be able to enjoy having a round-the-clock uniformed doorman and 24-hour concierge and stunning views of the NYC skyline, Hudson River and Statue of Liberty. The members of their sales staff who gave us this presentation were very helpful & provided us with a lot of detailed information. If you are interested in finding out more about this building or if you are thinking about buying here, please contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives