An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



condo's for a million plus in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















What can you get for a million dollars and over in Hoboken?

I ran a search this afternoon for condo's priced at one million dollars and above, see below for some of the results:

*total units = 19
*Of the 19 units, average price = $1,339,993 (low = $1,049,000 & high = $1,999,000)
*Most include 1 or 2 parking spaces but a few do not include parking, yet parking is either available for extra or there is a parking facility nearby
*4 of the 19 listed are in Maxwell Place
*2 of the 19 listed are in Hudson Tea
*2 of the 19 listed are in the Metropolitan Grande
*all of them had more than 1 bathroom

Information compiled on 10.26.06 from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service, this information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives