An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Boys & Girls Club of Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







The annual steak and burger dinner at the Boys Club was last night (catered by Frankie & Johnny's and Texas Arizona). Hoboken's corporate and civic community was out in full force last night in showing their support for the children of our community. It's a wonderful organization and a worthy cause to get involved in.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives