An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken Craft Fair


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The 11th annual holiday craft fair is being held from 10am to 6pm this Saturday & Sunday as well as the 9th & 10th and 16th & 17th at Hoboken City Hall on 94 Washington Street. It will consist of 3 floors of special gift ideas. For more detailed information on this event, you can go to hobokeni and look under "festivals". You will find out more about the type of vendors participating & information on free parking related to this event.
So go out and support our local vendors this weekend and enjoy the day.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives