An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Kim's Mediatronics, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I became a new member today of a video place at 88 Pavonia Ave. in Newport (next to the Path Station) in Jersey City. It's called Kim's Mediatronics . This is not your typical video shop. They have a 50-seat screening facility on the premise. They sell high-end consumer electronics as well as books and CD's. They have a cafe/juice bar in the store. And there is a pleasant, well-informed staff ready to help you with every thing. If you haven't already discovered Kim's, its definitely a place to explore and experience!!

As for some of the residential real estate in the area there is Porofino (recent condo conversion), the James Monroe building, the Shore Club (new development) and Trump Plaza Jersey City (new, very initial stage).


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives