An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Dueling grounds in Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Stopped to take a picture of the grounds where Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr dueled.
Somewhere below this site on a wooded ledge above the Hudson River (the exact location has been obscured by over 200 years of development) is where the duels took place. This picture was taken in Weehawken where Hamilton Avenue meets Boulevard East.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives