An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



if you need fishing bait or enjoy nature


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



you can get bait in Jersey City Heights at Moe's Bait and Tackle Shop, located at 10 South St. http://www.moesbaitandtackle.com/





































or if you'd like to further explore nature in Hudson County, you can call the Hackensack Riverkeeper, Captain Bill Sheehan, in Secaucus to go on one of his two-hour guided naturalist trips on the river and through the marshes of the Meadowlands (201)920-4746.
There is also the Meadowlands Environment Center's Interactive Learning Center, for more information you can go to their website http://www.meadowlands.state.nj.us/ec/index.cfm


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives