An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



more Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been spending a lot of time in Jersey City over the last few days. Started a search last Friday for a 2 or 3 family house. Loved looking at all the different possibilities and seeing the different areas. My buyer made an offer on a place today, hopefully she will get it, if not, we will continue to search, there are definitely lots of places to look at. I've been really busy recently, seems that the market is picking up. But I did have time to have lunch, and todays lunch was a falafel & gyro at Ibby's Falafel at 303 Grove Street in Jersey City. It was also dinner for my family and very delicious.

With all this activity, I haven't been able to spend enough time with Roxy, my dog, or get her groomed but in my travels today, found a place that I will be trying, its called Groomingdales located at 351 2nd Street in Jersey City. I think they even pick up and return for an additional charge. I've heard good things about them from friends with dogs.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives