An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



realtors get hungry too


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks to Mister Snitch for noticing my blog on Friday & mentioning it on his, hope he had a chance to feed his soul with some of those cookies. I took his advise and brought my camara along on today's appointments. Saw lots of properties in Jersey City, got hungry and stopped for a quick lunch at Taqueria at the corner of Grand and Grove. Didn't like the property on Grove that we saw but really liked our tostada's.
















noticed along the way, the Barrow Mansion


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives