An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



I fed my soul


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



at "Feed Your Soul" located at 520 Jersey Avenue in Jersey City.
After a hectic day filled with many real estate appointments, stopped to have some delicious freshly baked cookies, at Feed Your Soul, so next time you are in the neighborhood, stop by and check it out or go to their website and order a gift of cookies for someone.
http://www.feedyoursoul.biz/index.htm





















About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives