An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



the search continues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Looked at more places today in the Hamilton Park area of Jersey City. There is much more multi=family inventory in Jersey City vs Hoboken. We saw a place in Hoboken today that needed a lot of work (priced at almost $900,000). In Jersey City, for a similar price, we saw several properties in desirable areas, that didn't need work and could generate rental income immediately (without having to take any time to renovate). Of course, everyone loves the thought to have a two or three family in Hoboken but the supply & selection is very limited (thus allowing for these higher prices)














The boundaries of the Hamilton Park Historic District are Sixth Street, Bay Street, Manila Avenue (formerly Grove Street), and Coles Street. Preservation of the park and its environs is the mission of the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association founded in 1975.




























Todays lunch consisted of pernil (roasted pork) at El Sason de las Americas at 305 Grove Street.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives