An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hamilton Park, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Looked at properties yesterday in Hamilton Park, one of the historic downtown neighborhoods of Jersey City. The park is surrounded on three sides by brownstones from the Victorian era. It is named after Alexander Hamilton, the nation’s first secretary of the treasury, under President Washington. (Alexander Hamilton lost his life as a result of a dual fought in nearby Weehawken with Aaron Burr, President Jefferson’s first vice president).













About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives