An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



City Limits - where are they?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you are driving from Secaucus to Hoboken, you can take Secaucus Road to Paterson Plank Road to get there. You will go thru Jersey City & Union City and if you want a landmark to determine when Jersey City ends and Union City begins, you can refer to "City Limits". This is when Jersey City becomes Union City. And as you continue on Paterson Plank Road, it will take you to Hoboken. On your way, you will see the construction start for "The Cliffs", the latest new condo development on the border of Hoboken and Jersey City.

Union City borders on the south by Jersey City and on the north by West New York & North Bergen, on the west by North Bergen and on the east by Weehawken. (Union City is the result of a merge of West Hoboken and Union Hill).



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives