An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Get Your Walk Score - A Walkability Score For Any Address


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




One of the biggest trends in real estate recently is the shift from drivable suburban to walkable urban.  So if you are looking to live in Hudson County, you have chosen the right place but if you want to know more specifically how each municipality in Hudson County rates on being able to conveniently walk to places, check out the below link to the website www.walkscore.com.  You put in the address of where you are considering to live and it will rate the area as well as list what is in walking distance.  For instance, Hoboken scores as 98 out of 100 which makes it a great walking community but a place like Secaucus only scores 28 out off 100 (need a car for this town).  
Get Your Walk Score - A Walkability Score For Any Address


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives