An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Pauline's Chocolates, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Many years ago in Hoboken, I used to enjoy the amazing homemade ice's at Lepore's Chocolate Store on the corner of 6th & Garden. Unfortunately they no longer make the ices but of course, they still have some very delicious chocolates to choose from. But if you'd like to discover another special icecream or Italian ice in Hoboken, you can try Pauline's Chocolates at 207 Jefferson Street in Hoboken. Not everyone knows that this chocolate store also carries a wide variety of icecream and Italian ice. Definitely worth checking out on one of these hot summer days! (and after you have an icecream, buy some of the chocolates to take home, it's so fresh and they even have chocolate covered potato chips).







About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives