An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Party With Purpose - Miles for Smiles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




miles for smiles
Originally uploaded by judy marciano
Party With Purpose (PWP) is getting ready for their annual 5K race along the Hoboken waterfront. The event is planned for July 15th and they are looking for volunteers. I've volunteered for the last few years and it's a really great event which benefits the Hoboken Boys and Girls Club and Jubilee Center. Pre-registration for the runners is already up about 30% from last year. To learn more about volunteering or to register for the race, you can visit www.PartyWithPurpose.org.
Hope to see you there.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives