An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Morton Williams, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






A few days ago, a new gourmet supermarket opened in the Newport area of Jersey City. I had the opportunity to check it out today with my husband for lunch. Morton Williams, located at 105 River Drive has a great selection of prepared hot & cold foods, fresh fish, sushi, cheese, bakery goods as well as all the regular grocery type of products that you might need. You can do some shopping and buy something to eat right away and either sit in a table outside (by the elephant fountains) or sit at a table inside. Worth checking out, www.mortonwilliams.com. It's a family owned business with several other locations in NYC, I think this might be their first one in New Jersey.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives