An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Kennel Club of Northern New Jersey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






On this Saturday and Sunday, March 3rd & 4th, the Monticello Kennel Club and the Kennel Club of Northern New Jersey is hosting two dog shows at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, located at 355 Plaza Drive. Admission tickets can be purchased at the door. It's a lot of fun if you want to see an extensive variety of breeds. This is how we discovered our wonderful dog, Roxy & her unique breed of Chinese Crested Powderpuff.





About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives