An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



I did it!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




What's the point of having a blog if you can't talk about yourself every now and then? Today I passed the State examination for my real estate broker's license (on my first attempt) and received my broker-salespersons license. You have to be approved by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission prior to taking this exam in order to even qualify for taking it. Some of their requirements included completing a 150 hour broker prelicensure course (and passing it) as well as having worked full time for at least 3 years prior to this test as a licensed real estate salesperson. In addition to all that, I've spent a few exhausting weeks of studying. The exam was tough yet fair but I had to put aside some of my day to day work to have time to study (taking away my time for this blog). And although I am officially a broker now, I am still staying with the great team of people at Empire Realty Group. They go out of their way to support my efforts which allows me the ability to give great service to all my customers.

Well it's time to hit the road and get back in the market and I will be updating the blog as I go on. Thanks for all your kind words and business and lets all have a healthy and prosperous new year, and keep on buying and selling and buying and renting and…


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives