An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Hudson School art exhibit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
























The Hudson School of Hoboken is presenting an exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculpture by the high school and advanced eighth grade students. The exhibit is running from today thru March 11th by appointment, (you can contact Jane Estes to schedule, 201.954.9896). Please stop by to see this wonderful exhibit of very talented students. The exhibit is located at the Empire Realty Group office at 407 Washington Street in Hoboken.





About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives