An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



New listing on Ogden Avenue, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...































The Ogden Avenue area of Jersey City Heights offers amazing views of the NYC skyline and the Hudson River.
This new listing is located on Ogden, moments away from the elevator on Congress Street and Paterson Plank Road, that connects you to the Hoboken 9th Street Light Rail Station.

This 4-story townhouse condo, features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths plus 2 half baths, an office/den on the first floor with a door leading to a 2 car garage. The next level offers a spacious dining room/living room plus eat-in-kitchen. On the next level there are 3 bedrooms and the top level has a solarium w/breathtaking views of NYC.

List price is $599,000. Annual taxes: $7183 Monthly maintenance:$300

If you are looking for an amazing home in Hudson County, this one truly has it all. For more details or to arrange an appointment, please contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 (office) or 201.736.5165 (cell) or via e-mail, jmarciano@empiregroup.com.

(I am also having a brokers open house this Wednesday from 2-4, please contact me directly if you'd like to attend).


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives