An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



brokers open house


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















I was invited and attended a lot of "brokers open houses" this week. A brokers open house is an open house held for realtors so they can preview and learn more about your listings. So instead of reading about a property on the MLS when doing a search, you have the opportunity to get first hand knowledge of inventory by attending a brokers open house. I actually had 2 of my own this week to let everyone know about my latest listings. I invited all the realtors from other offices in Hudson County to preview the listings before they hit the mls. I believe you have to aggressively market not only to potential buyers but to agents from other offices in your area. It gives your seller more exposure to their property which is necessary to get as many showings as possible.

While both my broker open houses were very successful (good attendance from a variety of different offices) the ones that I attended were on somewhat of a bigger scale - such as the Toll Brothers event - featuring Hudson Tea, Maxwell Place and 700 Grove. I also attended one at The Shore Club at Newport and Trump Plaza Jersey City. I have updates and a lot of detailed information on all these properties which can only be helpful when working with buyers. By meeting a lot of the different parties involved at these locations, they have made it very easy to schedule and show the properties.

To see more details on my new listings you can link directly by going to:
72 Garden
902 Willow


To learn more about the places I previewed this week, you can contact me at jmarciano@empiregroup.com
shore club at newport
trump plaza jersey city
maxwell place
hudson tea


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives