An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Madonna Dei Martiri


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


























The feast started tonight, stop by in the next few days to check out all the activity (lots of good food to choose from). If you want to drive and can't find a parking space, you can pay for parking in the 333 River Building, which is right next to the feast. We parked tonight and it was only $3 (enough time to walk around, eat something, say hello to people you know and leave)


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives