An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hudson County for less


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


























If you are looking for a 2 bedroom in Hudson County for under $400,000, please join us this Saturday on our "Hudson County for Less" tour. We will be exploring Weehawken and Union City. It starts at our office, Empire Realty Group, 407 Washington Street in Hoboken. We are meeting at 11:00am and the actual tour will begin at 11:30am. For more details or to sign up for the tour, please contact:
jmarciano@empiregroup.com or dtoney@empiregroup.com.

Hope to see you on Saturday,
Judy
(licensed NJ Realtor at EMPIRE REALTY GROUP)


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives