An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



St. Mary Hospital, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...































There is a presentation planned for tonight by Harvey Holzberg, president and CEO of St. Mary Hospital and Assemblywoman Joan Quigley, vice president of the hospital's external affairs in which they will go over the city's takeover of the hospital. It is scheduled for tomorrow, September 26th at 7:30 p.m. at St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Parish Hall at 57 Eighth St. (between Washington and Hudson Streets).


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives