An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Patron Saint of animals


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



St. Francis of Assisi, is the patron Saint of animals.
If you want to have your pet blessed, there will be a mass on October 4th at 7:00PM at St. Francis Church at 308 Jefferson in Hoboken and there is also a mass on October 1st at 10:30am at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hoboken.
St. John's is located at 300 Bloomfield Street.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives