An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Open House, Sunday June 13th 2-4 on Hoboken waterfront


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Please stop by my open house today at 2 Constitution in Hoboken. It is a 2 br/2ba on the 11th floor with a private balcony. This apartment is absolutely beautiful, stop by and see for yourself. I will be there from 2-4 pm today or if you prefer, you can call me to schedule a private appointment, Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken 201.792.8300 ext 121 or cell phone 201.736.5165.

Offered at $649,000.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives