An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Open House at Maxwell Place, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




If you are looking for an amazing place to live on the Hoboken waterfront, please stop by my open house tomorrow, Sunday April 25th from 1-4 at 1125 Maxwell Lane.
Offered at $938,500.

You can live in luxury on the Hoboken waterfront in a spacious home on the 9th floor of this beautiful full service hi-rise building. This unit features 2 bedrooms plus a den and 2.5 baths. It is approx. 1328 sq ft and is facing immaculate gardens with spectacular southern exposure, plenty of light & partial views of NYC. Unit also includes a deeded parking space.

The building itself offers a full state of the art clubhouse including rooftop & jacuzzi, health club, residents lounge, children's playroom & 24 hour doorman.

Stop by tomorrow, Sunday, April 25th from 1-4 or if you prefer to schedule a private appointment, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken 201.792.8300 ext 121 or 201.736.5165 cell phone.





About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives