An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Hoboken Shelter - Thanksgiving


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hope you will join me in giving a little something to those who might be less fortunate. As part of our "Empire Cares" program, we are organizing donations for Thanksgiving at the shelter. If you would please fill up a bag with necessities, something warm or something to eat for "The Hoboken Shelter" it would be great. You can either drop it off to our office at 407 Washington Street or I would be happy to come by and pick it up from you.
The shelter provides accommodations for 50 men and women nightly and serves 200 meals daily. To learn more about the shelter and what they need you can visit www.hobokenshelter.org






About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives