An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Free Homebuyer Seminar, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Please feel free to join us Tuesday, November 17th at 6:30pm at 407 Washington Street in Hoboken for a free homebuyer seminar.

The seminar will focus on Hoboken Real Estate. Topics to be discussed:

  • Qualifying for a mortgage and types of financing
  • Hoboken market, inventory and search process
  • Signing a contract and the legal process
  • Home inspections
  • Q & A
The seminar will last approminately 1.5 hours and refreshments will be served. Whether you are starting to search for property or only considering it casually, stop by and learn about the process from the experts.


To sign up, please go to www.empiregroup.com/buyer-tips or e-mail me directly at jmarciano@empiregroup.com


Or simply stop by and bring a friend.


Look forward to seeing you there.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives