An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Free Homebuyer Seminar at The Thread, Union City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Join us today, Wednesday, June 9th at The Thread in Union City at 6:30pm for a free homebuyer seminar. Attendees will be able to meet with an attorney, home inspector, mortgage consultant and realtors. The seminar will last approximately 1.5 hours and there will be a q & a session at the end. Refreshments will be served.
Topics to be discussed:
  • the role of the realtor and the buying process
  • qualifying for a mortgage and types of financing
  • signing a contract and the legal process
  • home inspections

The Thread is located at 3312 Hudson Avenue but please enter through the doorman entrance on Peter Street.

To sign up, please go to www.empiregroup.com/buyer-tips or call 201.792.8300


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives