An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Sept. 11 tributes tomorrow - NJ.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



please click on below link for information regarding Sept 11th tributes, we should all take a moment to remember this sad day and pay tribute to all those who lost their livesĀ 
Sept. 11 tributes tomorrow - NJ.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives