An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



other Hoboken inventory information


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




While going through the Hudson County MLS earlier updating my weekly inventory report, I noticed a few interesting pieces of information regarding inventory.  For instance, the W-Hotel at 225 River Street.  A lot of people ask about this property yet there wasn't a lot to share from the MLS.  So I searched 225 River Street to see what would come up and 3 units came up in the category of "under contract".  Obviously none have closed yet so the actual selling price is not disclosed but I can give you some general information on these 3 units.  One was listed for $4,500,000.  It is a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath plus 2 "other" rooms.  The size of this unit is approx 4,273 sq ft and it's on the 26th floor.
There is a 2 br/2.5 bath under contract listed for $1,850,000 on the 20th floor and it is approx 1900 sq ft.  The other 2 br/2.5 bath that is under contract is listed for $1,995,000 on the 23rd floor.
I also noticed a lot of listings coming up at 1125 Maxwell Lane.  There are a total of 17 active listings on the MLS for this building ranging in price from $578,000 to $2,350,000.  10 of the 17 units are one bedrooms ranging from $578,000 (one bedroom at 707 sq ft) to $1,150,000 (1426 sq ft).  6 of the 17 units are two bedrooms ranging from $906,990 to $2,350,000.  There was only one active three bedroom listed.
It will be interesting to watch the inventory on this particular building as I've heard that some people have decided not to go forward with their purchase due to the many delays.  


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives