An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



CB2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Went to NYC today to check out a relatively new home furnishings store in Soho.  The store is CB2, a younger, hipper version of Crate & Barrel, it's parent company.  It had a lot to offer and at a more affordable price point.  It is located at 451 Broadway (between Canal & Grand).  If you want to check it out before actually going there, visit their website at www.CB2.com.
Perfect stuff for new tenants moving into their Hoboken apartments or adding some style to the furniture in your existing home.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives