An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Top of the Rock


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




When you live this close to NYC, sometimes you forget to take advantage of all that it has to offer. So every now and then it's good to become a tourist and explore. Today was one of those days. My husband and I decided to visit Top of the Rock and go to the observation deck at Rockefeller Center. If you haven't experienced this yet, definitely check it out. The unobstructed views of the entire city were absolutely amazing. And yes, you can even see Hoboken and other parts of Hudson County. More details are available at www.topoftherocknyc.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives