An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



over a million, Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




ok, so we know what you get in Hoboken for over a million but what if you can't find what you really want in Hoboken and are open to exploring other nearby communities....Weehawken could be a good choice.  It is really close to Hoboken (a few minutes by Vespa - which my clients told me this morning as they met me in Weehawken).  We looked at a beautiful single family home which was right off Boulevard East, on Clifton Terrace, for $1,200,000.  The house definitely needed work but it had tremendous potential (plus garage parking for 3 cars).  It was a lot bigger than the houses you get in Hoboken but it didn't have that special Hoboken urban neighborhood feeling.  Anyway, I decided to do some additonal research and see what else is available in Weehawken and share my research with you. 
There are currently 8 one-family homes on the market in Weehawken.  The average price is $3,062,500, the low is $1,050,000, median $2,510,000 and the high is $5,850,000.
There are 19 condo's for over a million dollars in Weehawken ranging from $1,030,000 to $3,250,000.  9 of the 19 condo's are at Henley on Hudson, 1 is at Bella Vista, 4 are at Riva Pointe and 5 are at The Brownstones.  Annual taxes are extremely high at The Brownstones (anywhere from $40,403 to $67,000) but the average size for this complex at this price range is 4,490 sq ft.  If you'd like to know more about Weehawken in general, feel free to contact me. 

information compiled on 08.16.08 from the Hudson County MLS, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives