An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken inventory recap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are currently 392 active condo listings in Hoboken on the Hudson County MLS. Out of the 392 listings, only 5 are under $300,000. There are 22 listings for over $1,000,000. The majority of the active listings seem to be in the $500,000 to $600,000 price range. In this range, there are 114 active listings.

Active Listings = 392
studio's = 10 units
one bedroom = 117 units
two bedroom = 225 units
three bedroom = 38 units
four bedroom = 2 units

Under Contract = 168
studio's = 4
one bedroom = 53
two bedroom = 100
three bedroom = 9
four bedroom = 2

Closed (as of Jan. 1st) = 88
studio = 7
one bedroom = 29
two bedroom = 45
three bedroom = 7

information compiled on 02.21.08 from Hudson County MLS, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives