An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Lowe's


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Still working on the bathrooms, one is almost done and they started on the 2nd one today.  While shopping for supplies this afternoon, I noticed a flyer at Lowe's offering incentive for kitchen and bath purchases through 4/27/08.  For every $1,000 you spend at Lowe's on your kitchen or bath project, you'll earn a $100 Lowe's gift card.  All you have to do it register at www.LowesKitchenandBath.com and they will track your purchases between now and 4/27/08. So if anyone else is planning a bathroom or kitchen renovation, keep in mind that it is very easy to spend $1000 on basic supplies.  It's nice to know you can get $100 back from this store.   And if you don't want to go to their North Bergen store, there is also a new Lowe's which opened recently on Route 17 (near Rutherford) which has a wide selection of items as well as a very helpful & informative sales staff.  I have become somewhat of a regular these days at both Home Depot and Lowe's, and one of the most important lessons I've learned during this ongoing renovation  is that finding a smart salesperson will save you a tremendous amount of time and effort through out the process (this theory applies to realtors too).  And as a realtor, I've picked up a lot of useful information as well as new resources that I will be able to share with my clients. 


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives