An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



New Listing at 2 Constitution, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Wonderful waterfront 1 br/1ba condo in the South Constitution, Hoboken. This unit features views of NYC, river and courtyard. Open living room, hardwood floors, granite, marble bath, custom remote control blinds, great closet space and laundry in unit.

Luxury building with amenities that include a 24 hour doorman, 2 outdoor pools, gym, game room, courtyard and on-site garage parking available.
Listed for $520,000.

For more information, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken at 201.792.8300.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives